- FPCIA completed its dissolution process.
- FCB leasing acquired First Financial Assets Management (BVI) and indirectly controlled its subsidiary First Financial Leasing (Chengdu), in a bid to consolidate group’s leasing arms and boost efficiency.
- First FHC placed the capital reduction of NTD 450 million from Taiwan Assets Management Corporation into working capital.
- First FHC invested in Taiwan Urban Regeneration & Financial Services Co. Ltd. in the amount of NTD 25 million.
- First FHC injected capital of NTD 1.5 billion to First Life, in a bid to boost its capital base and enlarge business momentum.
- FFHC closed the deal with Aviva International Holdings Ltd. to acquire Aviva's entire 49% shareholding in joint venture, FAL, which makes it a fully-owned sub of FFHC.