Committees under the Board of Directors
Ethical management Committee
The committee is responsible for establishing and reviewing the ethical management policy, and shall report the implementation and improvements of the ethical management policies to the Board on a regular basis.
The Audit Committee assists the Board in carrying out its financial oversight responsibilities and other duties as set forth in the Company Act, the Securities and Exchange Act, and other applicable laws and regulations. Matters required to be reviewed by the Audit Committee include the Company's financial reports; internal control systems; material asset or derivatives transactions; offering or issuance of any equity-type securities; hiring or dismissal of an attesting CPA, or the compensation given thereto; and appointment or discharge of financial, accounting, or internal auditing officers.
Review and determine the Group's compensation and benefits policies, guidance and framework on the performance base, and in the evaluation and approval for the compensation of the Group’s Board members and executives regularly.
Approve the annual project and action plan of the Group's ESG target. Monitor and review the implementation on these matters. Define guideline for CSR report.
Strategic Development Committee
The committee is responsible for the business plan and development strategies and the monitoring of the strategic planning at the subsidiaries.
Risk Management Committee
The committee is responsible for the review and approval of the risk management policy, the analysis of the capital adequacy, the monitoring and control of the risk exposure at each subsidiary, and the coordination of risk assessment work across the company and subsidiaries.
Committees under the President
Business Decisions Committee
The committee is responsible for the review of the operational performances, organizational structures, investment strategies and administrative affairs at the company and subsidiaries.
IT Development Committee
The committee is responsible for the review of the IT development strategies、 IT infrastructure、IT securities policy and resources integration at the company and subsidiaries. In addition, the committee is in charge of reviewing the annual IT plans of subsidiaries periodically and coordinating IT management across the group.
Marketing Integration Committee
The committee is responsible for the review of the cross-sales results, channel integration program and strategic alliance plan as well as the coordination of the cross-selling issues among subsidiaries.
Departments and Functions
The department is responsible for audit affairs, including planning and executing internal audit, supervising audit quality of subsidiaries, recording auditing outcomes, and reporting audit results to the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
The department is responsible for planning, management and execution of the regulatory compliance system. Drafting the overall plan for anti-money laundering (AML) and combating financing of terrorism (CFT), including intra-group information sharing policies and procedures for AML/CFT purposes.
Strategy Planning Department
The department is responsible for strategic planning, investment activities, M&A transactions, corporate finance management, credit rating program.
Business Development Department
The department includes the Subsidiaries Management Unit and the Marketing Integration Unit.
- The Subsidiaries Management Unit is in charge of the execution of investment activities and M&A transactions, the management of long-term equity portfolios, the review of the operational targets of the subsidiaries, and the appointment of directors and supervisors to the subsidiary companies.
- The Marketing Integration Unit is in charge of the cross-sales campaigns, sales targets and performance management, cross-channel integration and products bundles, clients relationship management, alliances planning, education and training of cross-sales activities.
Risk Management Department
The department is responsible for the implementation of the risk management policies at the company and subsidiaries, the outcome assessments, the construction of composite risk indicators, the operational risk analysis, disclosures of related information, the calculation and control of the eligible capital and capital adequacy, the scrutiny of the trading activities between interest related parties, the establishment of the internal control systems at the company and subsidiaries.
Information Technology Department
The department is responsible for the construction of the information system, the development of the group’s IT strategies, the planning of information sharing, application system integration, and information security controls, the coordination of subsidiaries’ information technologies, the research, assessment and implementation of new information technology products.
Administration Management Department
The department includes the Corporate Governance Unit, the Administration Unit and the Accounting Unit.
- The Corporate Governance Unit is responsible for ethical management, planning and administrative affairs of the company governance, ESG, share registrar affairs, compiling annual report, Articles of Incorporation and corporate governance related rules and regulations, filing for important managerial rules and regulations, handling matters relating to shareholders meetings, preparation of minutes of the shareholders meetings, legal affairs, and assistance in the directors' compliance of law.
- The Administration Unit is responsible for general affairs, cashier, documentations, company seals, human resources and payroll systems, the planning of employee training programs, public relations, branding, company registration and update, information disclosure and filing, and purchase of directors liability insurance.
- The Accounting Unit is responsible for the funding, accounting and budgeting.